Listening to: we are in love -cider sky
Eating: nothing :(
Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the
following into a NEW bulletin BEFORE you read my answers. Then answer
the following questions one at a time WITHOUT LOOKING AHEAD with the
first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you?
-ivey and soxie (my cat)
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
-A GIANT SPARKLY WOLF!
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
--try to run away from the most likely rabid animal
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is?
-fireflies and rainbows!
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see...
- a tall llama slapping a frog with a slice of pizza
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
- a stainless steal coffee mug
8. What do you do with the cup?
-see how far I can chuck it
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water; what kind is it?
- a shallow lake
10. How do you cross that body of water?
- swim through it! I love lakes!
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
-giant sparkly wolf sized!
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
- running away from it.. (that's pretty spot on actually)
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.-
- its medium sized sooooooooo...I guess im pretty ambitious when it comes to things I like to do
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
- sure! im not very open but I try to be!
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
- im happy that im happy!
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
- STAINLESS STEAL! WOOPWOOP wait....that's strong right?
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
-see how far I can chuck it?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
-swimming through it I don't find too hard so..easy/hard? iunno!